Developer Gil Dezer really knows what is luxury real estate. The $ 560 million Porsche Design Tower Miami P’0001 is the world’s first condominium where residents will ride in an elevator to their home without ever leaving their vehicle. A new concept of privacy. Dezer partnered with the renowned brand Porsche Design Tower bringing to Miami Real Estate a new concept of luxury and technological excellence.
Porsche Design is known for its purist and outstanding design in every product it creates. Professor Ferdinand Alexander Porsche, grandson of the original founder of the Porsche company, once said: “If you analyze the function of an object, its form often becomes obvious.” This concept still drives the brand today and it is one of the reasons all their products are timeless and always ahead of their time. Porsche Tower Miami was designed also with this concept, in a cylindrical shape, maximizing the view of every unit.
|Total Units: 132||SqFt. Range: 3,800 – 9,500|
|Year Built: 2016||Location: 18555 Collins Ave Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160|
|Bedrooms: 3-5||Price Range: $5,800,000 to $32,000,000|
From their living rooms, residents can see their fancy vehicles and antiques while also enjoying their oceanfront views. The Porsche Design Tower is truly the best of both worlds for indulgence seekers and automobile fanatics, with a robotic parking garage with its 284 parking spaces for the 132 oceanfront sky residences.
The building will include both flats and double-height layouts, with spacious living balconies that overlook the ocean. It will also offer floor-to-ceiling glass. The Porsche Design is bringing engineered extravagance to the real estate sector.
Porsche Tower Lifestyle Amenities
- First-of-its-kind automobile elevator (park your car inside your residence – See topic: “The Dezervator”);
- 24-hour concierge, security and valet service;
- Heated swimming pool with 5-star food and beverage service. The pool is located in an elevated terrace with beautiful oceanfront view;
- Beachside lounges located steps from the ocean;
- Movie theatre with plush stadium seating;
- Impressive game room with racing simulator and also a unique golf simulator of golf courses around the world;
- A state-of-the-art fitness & spa with oceanfront exercise room: cutting-edge machines, yoga room, massage treatment rooms, a hair salon featuring manicure and pedicure stations. Also a treatment room complete with Vichy Showers;
- Amazing Sunset Terrace offers twin over-sized spa tubs with glass-enclosed car observatory;
- Private Restaurant with private wine lockers;
- Specialized Car Concierge for regular maintenance, tire rotations, washing, and other services.
Porsche Miami – Residence Features
- High speed passenger elevators. Step out of the elevator and right into the apartment to take in the magnificent panoramic views. Residents have a harmonious atmosphere that clicks with the natural environment and landscape that’s situated outside their residence.
- Interiors with finest European design finishes and European cabinetry.
- Kitchen and Baths include Poggenpohl Kitchens, Dornbracht Fixtures and Miele appliances
- Master bedrooms with Toto automatic toilets with integrated bidet functions
- Most residences features balconies from 800 to over 1,600 square feet
- Most balconies offers private pools and summer kitchens
- Most units allows residents to enjoy viewing their automobiles from the comfort of their homes through glass window
Porsche Design Tower Floor Plans
Car Elevator (The Dezervator)
Imagine being able take the elevator with your car in it and park it inside your own apartment? Gil Dezer, the developer of the Porsche Tower, made this dream come true. The ” Dezervator “, as the new invention is called (named after the developer), is the first-of-its-kind elevator with this luxury technology. Owners of Porsche Miami Residences will be able to take the elevator while still inside their fancy cars. The system also gives the option to transport the car by itself while the owners could take another regular elevator.
Truly an engineering masterpiece, The Dezervator will transport residents and their vehicles in a glass-enclosed elevator. When it reaches the unit the high technology system will simply slide the car to the residence. There are two options: 1 – The car can be parked just next to the living room or 2 – in a private “sky garage” inside the residence just one level down. This second option has a stair and a private elevator that gives access to the residence.
The new robotic parking system brings a new concept to the luxury real estate, giving owners maximum privacy. Also, as Gil Dezer says, it will work as a catalyst for future real estate, especially in the luxury segment, considering the urban parking scarcity that we face nowadays.
The Dezervator was well tested in a “test model” build only for this purpose in Chicago and has a certification of safety granted by UL LLC. Residents can rest assured it will work perfectly and safe. As the first-of-its kind the invention was also patented by Dezer (Patent # 9,106,999). Watch this video to see how The Dezervator works.
About Sunny Isles Beach
The Porsche Design Tower Miami P’0001 is located between the stylish Aventura and cultured Bal Harbour in the quiet community of Sunny Isles Beach in Southern Florida. The building, which is the epitome of comfort and luxury, is situated along the Intracoastal Waterway, with amazing views of the Atlantic Ocean.
In the backyard, there are 2.5 miles of spectacular sandy beaches, with best restaurants in the neighborhood. It provides residents with a new lifestyle to take advantage of, with options that go as far as the eye can see.
This private oceanfront paradise is just a mere 20 minutes from both the Fort Lauderdale Airport and Miami International Airport.
Sunny Isles Beach is one of the most elegant and exclusive neighborhoods in South Florida, located on a beautiful barrier island off Miami coast. In the past recent years, Sunny Isles Beach Real Estate received many super luxury oceanfront condos.
Not only Porsche Design, but other world famous brands like Armani and Ritz Carlton partnered with local developers to build amazing residences in the neighborhood.
Sunny Isles also offers one of the most beautiful beaches in Miami and is close to best malls in town: Aventura Mall and Bal Harbour Shops.
Considered a more residential area, residents of Sunny Isles can rest and enjoy the tranquil ambient of the neighborhood while at the same time being able to reach to South Beach in minutes whenever they feel like going for a trendier environment.
Porsche Design Tower Location
Porsche Design Tower Photo Gallery