Located in Miami’s exclusive Bay Harbor Islands, La Baia is the latest project from visionary New York developer Ian Bruce Eichner who is credited with placing Miami Beach’s prestigious South of Fifth neighborhood on the map with the arrival of the Continuum South Beach.
Complete with its own private marina, this boutique bayfront condominium offers 68 luxurious, one- to four-bedroom residences spanning between 1,125 to 2,500 square feet and a private marina with 20 boat slips.
Internationally acclaimed architect Luis Revuelta will be leading the design while the landscape will be envisioned by Enzo Enea.
The building will feature 30,000 Sqft of resort-style amenities, including a rooftop pool with a 10’ sunshelf and lounge chairs, a state-of-the art fitness center, a Clubroom, a teens gaming center, a children’s splash pad and swing set, a pet grooming station, an outdoor reflection lawn with cascading water feature for yoga and stretching, a water sports launch deck for kayaking, paddle boarding and much more.
All residences will be delivered finished with floors. Two covered parking spaces for each residence. One storage space included for each residence.
Completion is expected for the end of 2023.
- 68 luxurious, one- to four-bedroom residences spanning between 1,125 to 2,500 square feet
- Views of Biscayne Bay, the Atlantic Ocean, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach and downtown Miami
- Lushly landscaped arrival with covered porte-cochère entrance and serene Lotus Ponds
- Contemporary lobby with custom marble reception desk and exquisite furnishings
- Four high-speed elevators with two dedicated elevator lobbies
- Electronic fob-controlled access to elevators, common areas and amenities
- Mailroom with package storage
- Two covered, underground parking spaces for each residence with the option to valet or self-park
- Covered dedicated Guest parking
- Electric vehicle charging stations for both Residents and Guests
- Private storage spaces included with each residence
- Emergency generator to power select residential comforts
- Pre-wired for internet and cable television
- WiFi throughout all common areas
- Common laundry room with commercial-size washer and dryer
The Residences at La Baia
- 9’ ceilings with 10’ ceilings in Penthouses
- Clear glass railings on terraces for unobstructed views of Biscayne Bay, the Atlantic Ocean, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach and downtown Miami
- All residences delivered fully-finished
- Wide-plank, imported European wood flooring
- Floor-to-ceiling, impact-resistant sliding glass doors and windows
- Well-appointed fixtures and finishes curated by New York-based Durukan Design
- Entryway closets in foyers for in-residence storage
- Energy-efficient, full-size washer and dryer sets
- Generously sized double-closet space, including walk-in closets in primary bedrooms
- Custom imported Italian cabinetry by Snaidero®
- Miele® appliance package, including: electric cooktop, wall oven, dishwasher, refrigerator and microwave
- Miele® wine coolers exclusively in Penthouses
- Top-of-the-line Hansgrohe® fixtures
- Quartz stone countertops
- Kitchen pantry
- Imported Italian cabinetry by Snaidero®
- Natural marble stone flooring
- Vanity with double sinks
- Glass-enclosed shower featuring dual rainfall shower heads
La Baia Amenities
- 24/7 Front desk reception/concierge
- Full-service, 24/7 valet
- Full-time property manager with onsite office
- 30,000 square feet of resort-style amenities
- 6,000 sf deck with panoramic views, dedicated Kids’ area and Adult area
- Expansive rooftop pool with sundeck
- Outdoor rooftop dining, bar, lounge area and lawn with spectacular Bay views
- Tropical rooftop heated soaking spa
- Third Level Breezeway outdoor lounge with pergolas, climbing vine walls and fragrant trees for organic aromatherapy
- Reflection lawn for yoga, stretching and meditation on the Third Level
- Residents’ Club Room for entertaining with lounge seating, flat panel television, community dining table and wrap-around bar with kitchenette
- State-of-the-art fitness center with the latest cardio and weight training equipment
- Pet-friendly building with dedicated dog grooming station
- Covered bicycle storage with direct outdoor pathway access
- Spacious dock-side, decked terrace with lounge seating overlooking Biscayne Bay
- Private hanging lounge hammocks and seating coves on the Bayfront Lobby Level
• Private marina with boat slips exclusively for residents
• Dock-side pick-up and drop-off area
• Direct ocean access for boating and water activities via Haulover Inlet
• Water sports launch dock with kayaks, inflatables and paddleboards provided to residents
• Separate residents’ aquatic sports storage room for personally-owned equipment
JUST FOR KIDS
• Rooftop splash pad
• Kids’ play lawn with swing set on rooftop
• Outdoor Kids’ rooftop dining and kitchen area, including: microwave, refrigerator, ice-maker and wet area
• 10-foot sun shelf in rooftop pool
• Club Level Teens’ Gaming Center with PlayStation consoles and seating
• Study pods designed for homework and tutoring on Club Level
La Baia Floor Plans
Prices & Payment Structure
- 1 Bed Residences starting at $810,000. Size 1125 Sqft approx.
- 2 Beds Residences starting at $1,000,000 with park view and $1,450,000 with water view. Sizes 1331-1860 Sqft.
- 3 Beds Residences starting at $1,600,000. Sizes 1753-2184 Sqft
- 4 Beds Residences starting at $2,650,000. Size 2500 Sqft approx.
- 10% at Reservation
- 10% at Contract (Approx. December)
- 10% July 2022
- 10% at Top Off
- 60% at Closing
Bay Harbour Islands and the surrounding neighborhoods
Bay Harbor Islands is a distinctly small and exclusive community that has become one of the most-highly desired luxury residential waterfront areas throughout Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Within just a one-mile radius, Bay Harbor Islands’ residents enjoy easy-access to casual cafés, fine dining, neighborhood services, world-class shopping, parks and recreation for every age, as well as top-ranked schools – all just a short walk from La Baia, Bay Harbor Islands.
La Baia Address: 9201 East Bay Harbor Drive, Bay Harbor Islands, Florida 33154
About AMG International Realty
AMG International Realty is a full-service luxury brokerage firm in Florida. If you are interested in buying a unit at La Baia Bay Harbor Island, please give us a call today: +1 (305) 318/ 6968 (Heloisa Arazi).