Luxury designer Giorgio Armani and architect César Pelli just completed a 56-story residential skyscraper in Sunny Isles Beach. Typically, the building would be available to be toured in-person, but as the pandemic continues to sweep throughout the nation, Armani/Casa provided Business Insider with a VR tour of some of the residences.
- FIRPTA: What Is The Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act?
- Sunny Isles Luxury Real Estate: A Complete Guide
- Messi Buys Fort Lauderdale Mansion
- Miami Freedom Park: A Top Recreation Destination
- 888 Brickell by Dolce & Gabbana: What We Know So Far
- Aventura Luxury Real Estate: A Complete Guide
- New Construction In Fort Lauderdale
- Waterfront Neighborhoods In Miami Beach You Should Know About
- New Developments In Miami That Will Be Ready In 2024
- Rivage Bal Harbour: Everything You Need To Know