According to a new survey from nationwide apartment rental listing company Zumper, that would be Homestead, where median real rent for a one-bedroom apartment costs less than $1,000 per month ($990 to be exact). While that price is up 5.3% from February 2019, it’s down almost 5% from January 2020. A two-bedroom in Homestead is also a relative bargain, at $1,300 per month.
- Why Lake Nona is Your Perfect Orlando Destination
- Winter Garden Orlando: Why It Is The Ideal Orlando Neighborhood
- Airbnb in Downtown Miami: A Guide to the Most Sought-After Short-Term Rental Properties
- Five Must-See Spots in Downtown Miami for Future Residents
- Five Compelling Reasons to Live in Downtown Miami
- Airbnb in Miami: Pre-Construction Vs Resale Properties
- Finding Your Dream Home in Miami: AMG International Realty Offers Tailored Solutions
- Unlocking the Potential of Your Miami Investment: Short Versus Long Term Rentals
- Best Schools In Miami: What Miami Neighborhoods have the Best Schools?
- First Look Inside Fort Lauderdale’s Newest Condos